- Terms and conditions of sale
Before applying to join our affiliate scheme, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully:
Welcome to Singers Outdoors' Affiliate Programme. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before joining our affiliate scheme as once you have joined, you will be subject to these terms and conditions
Money for nothing
Well, almost. You just place a link on your website through to ours, and each time a customer buys goods from us, you earn commission. This commission is based on completed sales only, not on click throughs.
How Much Commission?
Currently 10% of the sale value but excluding any carriage charge.
1. Commission is paid on the net price of goods less VAT and carriage.
2. If for any reason we are unable to supply,(due to being out of stock, for example) commission will not be paid.
When and How Do You Pay?
Monthly, in arrears, by electronic bank transfer only. We do not pay by cheque or by cash. And we only pay Affiliate Accounts that have a balance of £25 or more. If your account is less than this amount, it will be carried forward until such time as the balance is £25 or more
How Much Does it Cost To Join?
Nothing! Its free to join the Singers Outdoors Affiliate Programme. However, any costs incurred by you in placing our link on your website is your sole responsibility
Can Anybody Join?
Yes, anyone can become an Affiliate with Singers Outdoors provided you have a website, or an Opt-In email newsletter, although we reserve to right to decline any application if we consider it unsuitable for any reason
What Links Do I Use?
You will be provided with access to the banners and links which you can use to link your site to ours. You must not alter these links or banners or use different links or banners without our express permission in writing
What Are My Responsibilities as an Affiliate?
- You are solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site, and for all material that appears on your site, and for ensuring that that material is not unlawful or offensive in any way
- You agree not to send unsolicited emails (or SPAM) which are in any way connected to Singers Outdoors or our affiliate programme
- You agree that your site does not participate in spyware, adware or other similar techniques for driving traffic
- You are aware and agree that your acceptance as an Affiliate does not create any business relationship between us except as independent contractors, and that you have no authority to act on our behalf in any way
- You agree that your site(s) will not in any way, copy or resemble our site, nor create any impression that your site(s) is or are part of our site
- You understand that this Affiliation Programme is commission based only, and that no guarantee regarding levels of revenue have been made or promised, and you also understand and agree that Singers Outdoors will not be responsible for alleged loss of potential earnings due to our website not being available for any reason
What Are You Responsible For?
- Singers Outdoors is responsible for our website, and for the operation of the Affiliation Programme
- We are also responsible for the processing of all orders placed as a result of the Affiliation Programme. These orders will be processed under our normal terms and conditions
Am I Always Subject to these Terms & Conditions?
- Indeed you are. By joining our Affiliation Programme you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms & Conditions, which remain in force as long as you are an affiliate.
- Either of us can terminate this affiliation agreement at any time by giving notice in writing or by email. You can terminate this agreement simply by removing the links from your site to us, but if you do not give us written or email notice then your account will remain dormant and any balance may not be paid to you
- You are also deemed to have agreed that these Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time, and that any changes will apply to your affiliation agreement immediately the updated terms are posted on this website.
Law & Jurisdiction
The use of this Affiliation Programme and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by English courts