Vango Avington 500 | 5 Man Tent
Please call us on 01772 827086 for further information
Vango Avington 500 | 5 Man Tent
The Vango Avington 500 family camping tent was a best seller and is now back for 2015. This five person tent has a generous living space with two sections, giving you loads of living space. There is a full mesh side door and the patented TBS 11 system for extra stability in windy conditions. There is also a pre-attached front extension, which means that you don't have to buy an extra awning and affords loads of room for your family to relax in, and to shelter from the sun, or the rain. Plus all the Vango extras that Vango afficionados have grown to expect from Vango such as the Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels which combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
RRP: £ 340.00
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Inner divider increases the flexibility of the tent, giving you options for more sleeping or more living space
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- By incorporating a pre-angled section into the pole more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering lots of extra living space
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- PE inner tent groundsheet provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make pack away easier
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H31.0 x W31.0cm
- Weight: 19.8kg
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Family
- Pitching Time: 20min
- Now with improved 4000 mm hydrostatic head (the vidoeo has not been updated from last year).
- Please note new colour for this year of epsom green.